Campus Ambassador Program
The Outlier Research Solutions’ Campus Ambassador Program provides a unique opportunity to avid, diligent and motivated individuals by entrusting them with the responsibility to represent Outlier on their campus. Ambassadors plan and host a few events during the college year, promote the organization in his/her college, introduce students to new events or competitions being organized by Outlier, and act as a campus contact for the team Outlier.
LEARN - PROMOTE- SUCCEED
Who Can Become Our Ambassador?
- Students pursuing Bachelor/Master/MPhil/PhD from social science and Management discipline are eligible.
- Must have taken a leadership position to guide your fellow students
- Should have been a member of a Student Club or Organizing team of a Fest in your college (Currently/ recent past).
- Do you take ownership of key responsibilities in these roles and deliver?
- Got good communication skills and Leadership qualities?
- You should have the zeal to act as an agile and strong-spirited Ambassador. You will have to devote time and skills for being so. Can you?
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can we entrust that, by carrying the brand name of Outlier, you will be helping us to take it to more number of students in your college and city?.
- Passion for learning, creativity, innovation and information-sharing.
How Will Our Ambassadors Benefit?
- Earn for yourself a Work Experience Certificate at Outlier Research Solutions.
- Campus Ambassador can attend any paid training program (like STATA Training Sessions/ Research Methodology Workshops etc) organized by Outlier @ heavily discounted prices via our Credit Point System. For more Information, Click here
- Attend any Webinar for no fee organized by Outlier Research Solutions.
- Gain skills like team work, event management, media and presentation skills.
- Bragging Rights! You can credit yourself as a Campus Ambassador in your email signatures, linkedIn profile, blogs, personal pages etc.
- Be a Blogger & get yourself noticed in the gamut of academia! We allow our Campus Ambassadors to write blogs exclusively under their own name and affiliation on Outlier’s Blog Page which is being widely followed by researchers and acadmicians.
What will be the Onus of Our Ambassadors?
- The ambassador will be responsible to promote Outlier in his/her college/university & need to organize the Events/ Workshops of the organization at his/her college/university.
- Ambassador should participate actively and motivate others to join & participate maximum.
- Ambassadors should be clear with the idea of Outlier’s working, agenda and perspective.
Let’s Get Going…Read all information about Outlier Research Solutions’ campus Ambassador Program, responsibilities, and prerequisites.
To apply for Outlier’s Campus Ambassador Program, send your resume and SoP @ firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.